How to enter
OK, so you’ve decided to enter one of The Drum Awards – well done, you’ve taken the first step towards rewarding your team with the attention and recognition that their brilliant work deserves. Now all you have to do is submit the actual entry, here's how...
- Head to 'My Account' via the main menu > ‘Dashboard’ and 'Create Account' you will then receive an email from email@example.com, which you will need to confirm to activate the account.
- Now head back to 'My Account' and sign in.
You can view the categories here or via the menu, click ‘More info’ on the category for a drop-down description to give you some insight into what is eligible.
Once you've decided on what category best suits your work, select each of them, you'll see them pop up at the bottom of the screen and click 'Next'
Once you've picked your categories and clicked 'Next', you will be taken to your entry dashboard, now is the time to start filling in the online entry form.
Here's a breakdown of what each field requires.
- Entry title - this is the name of your entry and will be shown on the website, in the event of a nomination or win, give each entry a unique title to grab the judges' interest - try to avoid generic names.
- Entrant name - this should be the name of the person actually submitting the work, so we can contact you with important information regarding results and so on.
- Company - the name of the submitting company, if you are submitting on behalf of a client, there's a field for the client further down the page.
- Company logo - this will be used during our winner's announcements, so if you are submitting on behalf of a client and would like them to get the recognition during the show, please upload their company logo.
- Executive summary - to summarise the key points in your report (250 words)
- Main report - check the criteria for what to include (1250 words)
We’d hate for you to lose your entry you’ve been working hard on, so make sure to save your entry along the way.
If you need a coffee break, you can save and come back to your entry at any time (before the official deadline that is). Your entry can be found by logging back in via ‘My Account’ heading to ‘Dashboard’ > ‘In progress’.