Entering is really simple and is open to all Media Owners. However, the first step is to make sure your organisation meets our definition of a Media Owner. For the purposes of these awards a Media Owner is defined as an entity that:
Operates as an independently branded website, under the control of a single editor or identifiable editorial team which generates its own unique topical content, as well as providing a platform for its overall community. The site should also contain an element of objective news, analysis and topical comment in addition to editorial and opinion content.
STEPS TO ENTERING:
- Download your entry pack to have all the information you will need to enter in one handy place.
- Browse the categories and decide what ones you would like to enter
- Register and set up an account. If you have an account already, sign in using your username and password
- onscreen instruction and fill in the necessary entry form. Here you are asked to write a short report (800 for editorial or 1500 words for commercial) - You must use the entry template that corresponds with your chosen category - these can be found on the category page.
- Upon entering you will be asked for the following material, URL, Image and Rational of Entry. please use this entry template.
- Pay the entry fee: £75 + vat per entry
- Once payment has been received a VAT receipt will be posted out to you and your entries will be put forward for judging.
- The entry deadline is 14 March.
The cost to enter is £75 + vat per entry