How to enter
Entering is really simple and is open to all Media Owners. However, the first step is to make sure your organisation meets our definition of a Media Owner. For the purposes of these awards a Media Owner is defined as an entity that:
Operates as an independently branded website, under the control of a single editor or identifiable editorial team which generates its own unique topical content, as well as providing a platform for its overall community. The site should also contain an element of objective news, analysis and topical comment in addition to editorial and opinion content.
STEPS TO ENTERING...
- Download your entry pack to have all the information you will need to enter in one handy place.
- Browse the categories and decide what ones you would like to enter
- Register and set up an account. If you have an account already, sign in using your username and password
- onscreen instruction and fill in the necessary entry form. Here you are asked to write a short report (800 words) to give the judges more information about your site and for you to tell us why you should win. Find out what to include in your report here.
- Upon entering you will be asked for the following material, URL, Image and Rational of Entry. please use this entry template.
- Pay the entry fee: £69 + vat per entry
- Once payment has been received a VAT receipt will be posted out to you and your entries will be put forward for judging.
- The entry deadline is 10 April.
The cost to enter is £69 + vat per entry